- Wilcom DecoStudio© e3
- CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X6
- 10,000 high-quality clipart images
- 1,000 high-resolution digital images
- 350 professionally designed templates
- Over 140 Embroidery alphabets and symbol sets
- Over 1,000 OpenType® fonts, including Windows® Glyph List 4 (WGL4) and engraving fonts
- 2,000 vehicle templates
- 25 Industrial Hoop drawings
- 50+ product images
- Quick Start Guide with projects
- Training videos
- 3 days of classroom training
- 6 on-line classes
- Online user manual and help files
- 9 on line classes
- 24 additional Wilcom alphabets
- 500 top quality embroidery designs
$1,300 in additional products !!!
Toll free sales assistance
Wilcom Deco Studio e3 does the hard work for you. Choose the fabric and garmet type, and the Wilcom software will determine the best stitch settings for a quality embroidery design. DecoStudio also speeds up the embroidery design creation process with automatic conversion from vector art to stitch, eliminating the need to digitize.
No need to purchase separately, CorelDRAW® X6, the complete graphic suite offering powerful graphic illustration, is a fully integrated part of DecoStudio e3. Use your existing CorelDRAW skills to expand your product offerings into embroidery, apparel printing and more.
In one click, DecoStudio converts any vector shape into production ready embroidery, appliqué or bling designs. You're then free to edit and enhance as desired.
Having control over your embroidery designs is important, so Wilcom DecoStudio e3 provides you with true object based editing to refine converted embroidery files.